I got nominated for this award today by Victoria, who writes one of my favorite blogs, The Blurred Line, which I subscribe to and she is a regular commentator on my blog.
Thank you Victoria: http://furrynuff.wordpress.com/
It was created by a blogging friend of hers named Shaun.
1. Display the award logo on your blog.
2. Link back to the person who nominated you.
3. Nominate 10 others you see as having an impact on your wordpress experience and family
4. Let your 10 Family members know you have awarded them
5. That is it. Just please pick 10 people that have taken you as a friend, and spread the love
(Unfortunately I only have 6 from WordPress that I regularly follow (not counting the person that nominated me), so I’m nominating them.
- My actual real-life friend at Dewey Decimal’s Butler : http://deweydecimalsbutler.wordpress.com/
- Tara at The Librarian Who Doesn’t Say Shhh: http://busyteacher.wordpress.com/
- Andra at The Accidental Cootchie Mama (I know she’s already got one but I love her posts, so she gets one from me too): http://andrawatkins.com/
- Nerdy Book Club (a community of bloggers): http://nerdybookclub.wordpress.com/
- Thomas at the quiet voice: http://thequietvoice18.wordpress.com/
- Mom, Dad, Mr. N and Miss A from Eat, Play, Love: http://ourfamilyfoodadventures.com/